An Opportunity for Manufacturers to Host an Open House during Manufacturing Day
Tuesday, September 9, 2014
Manufacturing Day held on October 3, 2014
Manufacturing Day has been designed to expand knowledge about and improve general public perception of manufacturing careers and manufacturing’s value to the North American economy. In addition, manufacturers will open their doors to students, teachers and parents, eager to learn about career potential, earning potential and manufacturing innovation for the future.
HOST AN OPEN HOUSE
As a manufacturer it's your opportunity to:
- Tell your company's story
- Dispel outdated myths about manufacturing
- Inspire a new generation of manufacturers
- Connect with potential customers and community partners in your area
- Learn about manufacturing extension partnerships that can improve your efficiencies and work force skills and boost your profits
- Visit other manufacturers to initiate business relationships and learn what is being made in your community
The core element to Manufacturing Day is the schedule of manufacturer's open houses. Manufacturing Day supporters will promote the open house schedule through general and trade media campaigns which will alert hundreds of people to visit manufacturers and see that Canadian manufacturing is a vibrant career path and employers need skilled workers. The event will also make it possible for manufacturers to visit other participating companies in their region that may be potential business partners - either as customers or suppliers.
To register your organization or for more details, contact Jeanine Lassaline-Berglund at email@example.com