Connect with global investors and buyers to grow your business!
Trade Commissioner Service
Tuesday, April 20, 2021
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (TCS), in collaboration with its provincial and municipal partners, is organizing a virtual business-to-business (B2B) matchmaking program on the margins of Collision 2021 (April 20 to 22, 2021) to connect innovative Canadian technology companies with global business opportunities. The B2B matchmaking program is open to Canadian companies and Business Accelerator/Incubators, whether or not they are attending Collision 2021.
Trade commissioners from Austria, Brazil, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, the United States and other countries will connect you with major buyers and venture capitalists (VCs) from their region. We want you to get in on the action!
Who should apply:
- Companies registered in Canada that offer an innovative technology product or service and have the resources and capacity to export
- Companies looking to expand their business via sales, partnerships or capital investment
- Business Accelerators and Incubators looking to connect with their foreign counterparts, corporates and VCs
How to participate:
Canadian companies interested in participating in the B2B matchmaking program must register by sending a message to email@example.com with your:
- company name
- city and province
- business number
Note: Only those Canadian companies who register via this email address and who qualify, will be provided with an access code to join the TCS B2B platform:
- The B2B platform is not affiliated with the Collision 2021 conference app and does not require a Collision 2021 ticket to access it
- Once registered on the TCS B2B platform, you will receive further information on setting up a robust profile.
Note: Registering on the platform does not guarantee meetings with foreign buyers/VCs. It is up to the delegate leader/trade commissioner/international delegate to accept meeting requests.
The registration deadline is February 26, 2021, so register now!
Frequently asked questions
Q - When will the TCS B2B matchmaking program take place?
A - It will take place from April 12 to 16, 2021, the week prior to Collision 2021.
Q - Will there be dedicated virtual meeting rooms for the TCS B2B program?
A - Yes, companies will be able to have meetings via the TCS B2B platform.
Q – Will there be complimentary passes available for Collision 2021?
A - Canadian companies will not receive complimentary passes to Collision 2021. If you would like to purchase a ticket, please visit the Collision 2021 website.