Small Business Tax - Corporations
Hosted by: WindsorEssex Small Business Centre
Tuesday, January 19, 2021
Small Business Centre
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Small business taxes can be daunting, especially if you lack experience in this area.
Learn how to manage your books and stay in compliance with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) during this free seminar, presented by Marie Thompson, CPA, CMA, Liaison Officer for the CRA.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Common tax errors and how to avoid them
- How to use financial benchmarks for relevant industries
- Information on CRA’s services
- General bookkeeping concepts and best practices
- In-depth HST discussion, including, reporting requirements and applicable tax statues
*The material in this seminar is catered towards corporations*
ADVANCE REGISTRATION REQUIRED
A link to the webinar will be sent to your email following registration