Virtual Advanced Manufacturing Technology Partnership Mission to India
Tuesday, November 10, 2020
Global Affairs Canada, through the Consulate General of Canada in Mumbai, the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi, and the National Research Council Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC IRAP), are looking for applications to participate in the “Virtual Advanced Manufacturing Technology Partnership Mission to India”, which will take place at the end of January-beginning of February 2021 (specific dates TBC). Due to COVID-19 and global restrictions on travel, this technology partnership mission will take place virtually and will not involve physical travel for participating companies.
Note that interested companies must apply no later than Friday, November 20, 2020.
Canadian delegates to the “Virtual Advanced Manufacturing Technology Partnership Mission to India” should meet the following requirements in order to benefit from this initiative:
- Profit-oriented small or medium-size enterprise (SME) incorporated in Canada;
- Previous experience in commercializing technology for domestic and/or international markets;
- Capacity and interest to co-develop technology with Indian partners;
- Committed to expansion into the Indian market; and,
- Sufficient working capital and human resources to undertake a multi-year R&D collaboration and commercialize the results.