Media Advisory: Mayor Dilkens & Windsor Essex COVID-19 Economic Taskforce Update Meeting
Thursday, April 23, 2020
Mayor Drew Dilkens, WindsorEssex Economic Development Corporation CEO Stephen MacKenzie and members of the COVID-19 Economic Taskforce will provide an update on local planning and economic fundamentals.
As part of this special presentation, the following sectoral leaders, who each participate as Taskforce Committee Directors will also be participating:
- Stephen MacKenzie – Chair, COVID-19 Economic Task Force; President & CEO, WindsorEssex Economic Development Corporation
- Gordon Orr – Tourism and Hospitality Committee; CEO, Tourism Windsor Essex Pelee Island
- Rakesh Naidu – Retail and Professional Committee; President & CEO, Windsor-Essex Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Shelley Fellows – Manufacturing Committee; Chair, Board of Directors, Automate Canada
- Susan Anzolin – Transportation, Logistics, Cross – Border Committee; Executive Director, Institute for Border Logistics and Security
- Adam Pernasilici – Transportation, Logistics, Cross – Border Committee; Vice – President, Laser Transport
Due to ongoing public health recommendations, media are able to participate in this news conference from off site via links below.
What: Economic Taskforce Update & Media Briefing
When: Friday, April 24, 2020 10:00AM
Please note media will need to RSVP for this event to receive an event-specific password to facilitate participation. Please RSVP to Jason Moore ahead of time at email@example.com.
WATCH LIVE: https://www.facebook.com/CityofWindsor
Chief of Staff
Senior Manager of Communications and Customer Service