$2,500 Digital Transformation Grants for Small Main Street Businesses
Thursday, February 14, 2019
How to Qualify/Apply:
Thanks to the Province of Ontario and the Ontario BIA Association, Digital Main Street is offering small main street businesses across Ontario a $2,500 Digital Transformation Grant. Qualifying main street businesses can apply for a $2,500 grant to help them adopt new digital technologies to grow their business. Includes: website development, improvement or redesign; graphic design software; digital marketing; digital training; social media sites and software; hardware for digital content and much more.
To qualify, businesses must:
- Pay commercial property tax either directly or as a tenant
- Be a main street business
- Have 1-99 employees
- Be a registered business in Ontario and/or be incorporated.
- Not be a franchise
- Owner must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Owner must be over the age of 18
- Contracted vendors must be pre-approved by Digital Main Street
The application process:
- Register your business at digitalmainstreet.ca/Ontario and take the digital assessment.
- Complete the online training and develop your Digital Transformation Plan.
- Apply for a $2,500 grant.
ONLY 2,000 grants are available!
For more information, visit digitalmainstreet.ca/Ontario