Small Business Income Tax
Presented by: WindsorEssex Small Business Centre
Wednesday, February 20, 2019
Small Business Centre
Date: Wednesday, February 20, 2019
Time: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Location: Institute for Border Logistics and Security (IBLS), 3475 Wheelton Drive, Windsor
Please click here to register.
Income tax return deadline is quickly approaching. Are you ready for it?
Preparing tax returns can be daunting, so let our Chartered Professional Accountants answer your questions.
Learn to manage the financial aspects of your business and your responsibilities to the Canada Revenue Agency. This FREE seminar is hosted by James Palanacki, Melissa Goyeau and Barry Wilson of Grant Thornton LLP.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Basics of the Canadian income tax system
- Procedures for reporting business income
- Allowable criteria for deducting expenses
- Completing your tax return
- Best practices for record keeping - how and why
- Canada Revenue Agency and you
- Tax planning tips
- Common problems and how to avoid them
ADVANCED REGISTRATION REQUIRED
Registration is from 9:00 am to 9:30 am.