Leamington Launches New Municipal Website
Wednesday, September 12, 2018
Media Release: Municipality of Leamington
The Municipality of Leamington is excited to announce the launch of its new municipal website. The website, which retains the address www.leamington.ca was redesigned to make access to municipal information and services easier, and to improve communication, community engagement, and accessibility.
The new website simplifies the user experience with a clean, simple homepage, easier navigation and improved functionality. These changes were driven by the needs and input of residents, businesses, investors and visitors.
“Council and administration are committed to continually improving communication between the Municipality and its citizens, and the launch of the new, improved Municipal website represents another step in that direction,” noted Mayor John Paterson.
Created with the user experience in mind, new features of the website include:
- Improved navigation and search
- Quick link access to report an issue through CityWorks
- Responsive design for compatibility with all screen sizes and mobile devices
- An interactive events calendar with the ability to subscribe
- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) compliance
- Translation feature allowing any page to be translated into most world languages
- A searchable Parks, Trails and Facilities Directory.
We want to know what you think! The community is encouraged to visit the new website and provide feedback using the Feedback button on the right-hand side of each webpage.
Communication plays a vital role in everything we do in the Municipality of Leamington, be sure to connect, follow and have a conversation with us on our social media.
For more information or to arrange an interview, contact:
Kelly Sfetkidis, Manager of Communications and Public Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-326-5761 ext. 111