Starter Company: Day 3 Bookkeeping, Taxes, Legal Requirements, and Pricing
Wednesday, November 22, 2017
Small Business Centre
Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2017
Time: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST
Location: Institute for Border Logistics & Securities, 3475 Wheelton Drive, Windsor, Ontario N8W 0A6
- Bookkeeping Taxes and Business Legal Requirements
- Pricing your products and services profitably and checking the viability of your business idea
Business owners often find themselves baffled by income statements, balance sheets and cash flow forecasts. By attending this seminar, you’ll learn how to really understand what the numbers mean so you can make better financial decisions to grow your business.
Free Tools: Financial forecasting and analysis templates you can use to help put you back in control of your business.
- Why small business owners should understand the fundamentals of financial statements.
- Getting a grip on financial terminology.
- How to use simple bookkeeping systems to keep your data organized.
- How to analyze the income statement and balance sheet.
- Understanding the importance of budgets.
*This workshop will take place at the Institute for Border Logistics & Securities building, located at 375 Wheelton Drive. The building is located on the dead end of the street, directly across from the new FedEx building. Please see the Google map for direction: https://goo.gl/maps/Ry1aqmu3Evp