Starter Company: Day 1 Create a Business Plan; Understand Your Cash Flow
Monday, November 20, 2017
Small Business Centre
Date: Monday, November 20, 2017
Time: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST
Location: Institute for Border Logistics & Securities, 3475 Wheelton Drive, Windsor, Ontario N8W 0A6
- How to Create a Business Plan That Gets Results
- Understanding Your Cash Flow Forecast
- How to Create a Business Plan That Gets Results, Seminar Overview:
A solid business plan doesn’t necessarily guarantee success—but it definitely helps put the odds in your favour. By attending this session, you’ll learn how to write a plan that will become a critical tool to grow your business and achieve your vision.
Participants will receive templates they can use to develop their own business plan.
- Why a business plan is so important.
- How to develop a business plan.
- How to conduct research for your business plan.
- How to structure your business plan.
- What to include in your business plan.
- How to present your business plan.
Understanding Your Cash Flow Forecast, Seminar Overview:
Business owners often find themselves baffled by cash flow forecasts. By attending this seminar, you’ll learn how to really understand what the numbers mean so you can make better financial decisions to grow your business.
Financial forecasting and analysis templates you can use to help put you back in control of your business.
- How to develop a cash flow forecast.
- The importance of cash flow management and how to improve cash flow in your business.
*This workshop will take place at the Institute for Border Logistics & Securities building, located at 375 Wheelton Drive. The building is located on the dead end of the street, directly across from the new FedEx building. Please see the Google map for direction: https://goo.gl/maps/Ry1aqmu3Evp