Round Table Discussion on Autonomous Vehicles
Hosted by: University of Windsor Law LTEC LAB www.lteclab.com
Date: Wednesday, March 29, 2017
Time: 4PM to 6PM
Location: Freed Orman Commons (Assumption University Building: http://web2.uwindsor.ca/pac/campusmap/index.php)
Round table discussion on Autonomous Vehicles
What technological, business, legal challenges and opportunities lie ahead? What does it mean for the Windsor-Essex/Detroit region?
- Karima Bawa: LTEC Lab Scholar-in -residence and Senior Fellow at CIGI, strategic IP advisor to technology start-ups (formerly General Counsel and Chief Legal Officer at Research in Motion (Blackberry).
- Jennifer Dukarski, Shareholder, Butzel Long (US Attorney with legal expertise in disruptive innovations)
- Joe Goncalves, Director Business Attraction, Windsor Essex Economic Development Corporation
- Dr. Kemal Tepe Professor, Acting Head, Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, University of Windsor
- Kristen Thomasen, Assistant Professor – Law, Robotics & Society, University of Windsor Faculty of Law
RSVP by Friday March 24 to Ms Cristina Corio: firstname.lastname@example.org