Lakeshore, Ontario – Lakeshore MedArts has successfully completed their transformation of the former Knights of Columbus property in Emeryville; and are pleased to have already opened their doors to several practices. Located at 1303 County Road 22 (corner of County Rd 22 & Renaud Line) Lakeshore MedArts is a comprehensive health and medical facility which includes:
• Family Physicians & Walk-In Clinic (Coming Fall 2016)
• Pharmacy (Coming Fall 2016)
• Optometrist – Rana Eye Care
• Physiotherapy – Pinnacle Physiotherapy
• Orthodontist – Tolmie Orthodontics
• Speech Pathology – Bayshore Therapy & Rehab
• Audiology – Helix Hearing
• Chiropractic Care – Great Lakes Chiropractic
• Registered Massage Therapy
• Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine
The local ownership team (consisting of David Batten, Greg Tolmie, and Andrew Tolmie) worked with Rosati Group to develop the facility into 20,000 square feet of practitioner space. Lakeshore MedArts is fully accessible, has over 130 free parking spaces, and features a spacious patient waiting atrium. The high-profile location is well positioned to serve the health and wellness needs of Lakeshore’s growing community.
Lakeshore Medarts will be hosting a Grand Opening Open House on Friday September 16th, 2016 from 2:00pm to 6:00pm, with a ribbon cutting taking place at 3:00pm.
For more information please contact:
Lakeshore MedArts – Co-Owner