EPIC Founders Program
University of Windsor/EPICentre
The EPIC Founders program is intended to teach startup founders the theory of the Lean Startup, while working through the Business Model Canvas and Starting Lean methodology. Students work and are paid full-time through May to July to work with mentors on their minimum viable product.
Round 1: Formal Application
Deadline to Apply: March 20th, 2016
Please submit your completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Answer the following questions:
1. Describe your business idea in as much detail as possible.
2. Who are your team members?
3. What program does your idea solve?
4. What have you done to validate this idea?
Round 2: Idea Pitch
Successful candidates will be asked to pitch their idea in front of a panel of judges.
- University of Windsor Student or Alumni (Alumni graduation post 2011)
- Under 29 years of age
- Business idea must be based in Windsor
- Must have a feasible (validated) business idea, at the beta and/or pre-revenue stage
- Not working full-time elsewhere
- Must dedicate 35 hrs/week on business
- Must be available 9am – 5pm, Monday-Friday in May until June, 2016 (excluding holidays), and occasional nights and weekends
- Must be eligible to work in Canada